biomarker discovery Best practices
Date: December 12, 2023
Join Diamond Age's scientific experts and draw on their expertise from working with their clients across biotech and pharma, plus prior employers like the Broad Institute, Dana-Farber and Novartis.
Biomarker discovery enhances disease detection, streamlines drug development, and advances our understanding of complex diseases. Join our roundtable of biomarker discovery experts, where we’ll discuss best practices in:
- Multidisciplinary collaboration: who do you need to collaborate with and why? What should your scientific team look like?
- Advanced computational and analytical tools: what are the best tools for biomarker discovery, and what analytical methodologies work best?
- Experimental design: how should experiments be designed to answer scientific questions
Request An Invite
Meet Our Round Table Host
Broad Institute, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
Katie combines a passion for scientific problem-solving with years of experience handling next-generation genomic sequencing data. Before joining Diamond Age, she worked at world-leading biomedical research institutions including:
- The Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard’s Genome Sequencing Center
- The Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Life Technologies
- Knome – the genome interpretation startup
Katie holds an M.S. in computational biology from Carnegie Mellon University and a BS in both biotechnology and mathematics from Tufts University.